Subject: RE: Reporting of blocked funds
From: "Amador, Ana" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Klonitskaya, Elena" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2025 14:14:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are contacting you in relation to the obligation to report blocked funds 
as stated under Article 9(2) of Council Regulation 269/2014.

Our client was designated under Annex I on May 20, 2025 under the 17th 
package of sanctions against Russia. We plan to submit the report on blocked 
funds by the regulatory deadline of 6 weeks.

Could you please kindly let us know if the National Competent Authority 
requires reporting the funds using a specific form or format?

We appreciate your swift response in view of the impending deadline.

Ana Amador
Associate

Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP

1717 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.

Washington, D.C. 20006

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <http://www.curtis.com/>

 <http://www.curtis.com/> www.curtis.com

  <http://www.curtis.com/pix/announcements/curtis_environment.jpg>

Please consider the
environment before
printing this email.

  _____

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is 
protected by law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for the 
sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, 
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of 
this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If 
you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender 
by telephone or reply e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your 
computer system.  Your privacy is very important to our firm.

Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP (101 Park Avenue, New York, NY 
10178)

  _____